top of page
- wo 07 jul.Shamjereth School Campuswo 07 jul.Shamjereth School CampusA program where you will be paired together with a student mentor from a Dutch University, who will provide you guidance, insight and advice as it relates to you aspirations and future academic and professional goals! The peer to peer program is also designed for you to share aspects of your culture
- ma 02 aug.Online Event
- vr 28 meiOnline Event
- vr 05 feb.Online Event
- di 15 dec.Online Event
- vr 27 nov.Online Event
- za 18 jul.Online Event
- za 16 meiOnline Event
- za 08 feb.Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 5508 feb. 2020 14:00 – 17:00 CETWilhelmina van Pruisenweg 55, Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 55, 2595 AN Den Haag, NetherlandsFor 3 years we have worked on integration of refugees and communities. Recently we began working in Africa, contributing to education and empowerment of children and youth. Come, Celebrate with Us and Support our work!
- do 28 nov.ANNA & Co28 nov. 2019 13:30 – 17:30ANNA & Co, Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 55, 2595 AN Den Haag, NetherlandsDoes food mean the same to you as it means to other people from different parts of the world? Have you ever experienced food shortage and did that spur up the creative spirit in you? Have you ever paid attention to your food waste and does your culture play a role in all of these?
- vr 18 okt.Location is TBD
- di 08 okt.Location is TBD
- wo 02 okt.Location is TBD
- wo 02 okt.Location is TBD
- za 15 jun.Rijswijkseweg 25215 jun. 2019 13:30 – 18:00Rijswijkseweg 252, Rijswijkseweg 252, 2516 EN Den Haag, NetherlandsNo language barrier, diversity and loads of fun... these are just a few of the many great things about Games from Around the World. When was the last time you tried a new game with your family and friends? Join us at GAW to play games and try food from different continents!
- ma 29 apr.Universiteit Leiden Locatie Wijnhaven29 apr. 2019 17:30 – 19:30Universiteit Leiden Locatie Wijnhaven, Turfmarkt 99, 2511 DP Den Haag, NetherlandsAre the Changing Dynamics of Global Health Issues an encouraging or a discouraging matter to you? We will ask our participants this question in various aspects. Want to share your ideas and even find solutions for a healthier life? Come join our 8th ICR where interesting discussions will be made!
- do 18 apr.The Hague University of Applied Sciences18 apr. 2019 18:30 – 20:30The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Johanna Westerdijkplein 75, 2521 EN Den Haag, NetherlandsNo matter where you come from, we all have ideas about who we are. Adding some extra ingredients to one's cultural identity can be easy, but for some, this process might be difficult. Where does the journey of cultural identity begin and where does it end? Let’s find out together!
- wo 20 mrt.International Institute of Social Studie20 mrt. 2019 18:00 – 20:00International Institute of Social Studie, Kortenaerkade 12, 2518 AX Den Haag, NetherlandsWith the population closing up to eight billion and with more than 190 countries around the world, it is impossible to know and understand all cultures. Acknowledging this, for this Chatroom, we will discuss about culture shock in our daily lives. Culture Shock in your New City: What are the odds?
bottom of page